Thursday, November 27, 2008

What a bad mood!

I have been wondering if I get bad mood when just getting up.

I think I don't, but maybe I do.

This morning, I had a bad mood when I was in bed...





My roomate was going to leave the room, and she said to me that she would

not lock the door.

It meant that I would be sleeping with the door unlocked.

What? It can't happen!

So I said to her that she should lock the door because I would keep sleeping

for a while.

However, she said it was OK.

She meant that it was OK when I was sleeping with the door unlocked!

It can't happen!

I was sleeping, and how it would be if there was somebody came in our

room when I didn't get my consciousness?

So I said that I would keep sleeping.

However, she left with the door unlocked...





I said that.

She didn't get my idea?

Why and how can she did it?

I was upset...





Is this my problem?

No comments: