Thursday, November 27, 2008

Letter for the class.

The weather is cold.

However, I have a warm heart.





Everytime I think of you, why am I here to be with you, and everything related to you, I turn to be happy.

I'm satisfied with my life with you all around.





Thinking of why am I here always make me cherish the days now we get together.

When I was an senior high student, when I was studying day and night for the university entrance examination, and when we were in different places, we didn't know each other.

We didn't know each other, but it looks like we should meet each other one day.

There is an strange power that pull us together.





I love to study with you, there are always full of fun.

I love to talk to you, there are always laughter.

I love to see your smiling faces, it always make me feel happy.

I love, and I cherish.

Thanks god for letting us meet.

Thanks god, really.





This is the first year we meet.

This is the first three months we get together.





Hope that we can face either happy or bad things for the next three years, together.

No comments: